The Division of Academic and Career Success (ACS) leads student success initiatives set by the Provost and Academic Affairs. The division centralizes the efforts of several units dedicated to helping our students succeed:
- Academic Advising Technology
- Career and Talent Development
- Center for Academic Success
- Center for Testing and Career Certification
- College Life Coaching
- Common Reading
- Finish in 4
- National Student Exchange
- Strategic Communications and Marketing
- Success Courses
- The Student SOS (Student Success Operations and Strategy)
The division also works with other student support partners such as faculty, tutors, OneStop, Counseling and Psychological Services and many more.
Embracing Technology for Student Success
ACS leverages smart technology to coordinate efforts in student advising and support units across FIU. These include the ACS flagship technologies, Panther Degree Pathway and Panther Success Network, among others in the Panther Success Hub. The division provides training and technical support in these technologies to ensure full adoption. With data collected from these tools, ACS can improve student success strategies in real time.