Finish in 4 is a university campaign and online resource designed to help students graduate on time and get the most out of FIU. It’s a year-by-year guide of what opportunities the university offers and how to avoid pitfalls like excess credits and increasing tuition. It’s full of advice and tips like:
- What’s the optimal number of credits to take a year
- When is the best time to change majors
- How to save money on financial aid
- Where to find scholarships and internships
- How to get involved on campus
- And much more
Finish in 4, SAVE MORE!
To start your plan, visit the online guide today.